The 55th ICHPER•SD
Anniversary World Congress & Exposition
December 19-21, 2013
& Convention Center
Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey
- Online submission of the abstracts via the congress website “www.worldcong2013.org” is the only valid way of abstract submission. The abstracts sent via e-mail or mail apart from the system shall not be accepted.
- You should register for the system first to submit abstract.
- Deadline for abstract submission is July, 15, 2013.
- Abstracts must strictly adhere to the abstract submission guideline .
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
- Abstracts should be submitted as a single paraghraph. Any titles (e.g. methods, results etc.) and more than one paragraph should not be included in the abstract text.
- Each person is permitted to submit and be FIRST author on only one abstract but may be a co-author of as many other abstracts as desired. All authors must be ICHPER•SD member and first author /presenter register with the World Congress and ICHPER•SD as a member.
- One participant can be presenter in at most two oral or poster presentation.
- No academic titles should be used in the names of the authors.
- The names should be capitalized.
- E.g. : Ayşe Yılmaz
- The name and the address of the institution the authors are working at must be stated.
- E.g. : Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, London
- Only the first word of the Abstract Title should be capitalized (except the abbreviations).
- E.g.: Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx XXX xxxx xxxx
- If any abbreviation is used within the abstract, the explicit name of the abbreviation should be stated in brackets.
- Turkish participants will submit abstracts both in English and Turkish. Non-Turkish participants should submit abstracts only in English.
- The abstract must be informative, and contain a general description, relevance of the subject, or a statement of the study’s specific objectives, a statement of methods, and a statement of results.
- Tables and images are not allowed.
- Keep the confirmation message sent to your e-mail address after the abstract submission procedure.
- You can edit, delete abstracts only until July 1, 2013. After that, you can’t make any changes in the abstracts you entered.
- Please write your abstracts’ reference number in your e-mail’s subject line
- For technical support or for your questions during the submission: email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Scientific Committee based at the ICHPER•SD will inform all submitters whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected since July 15, 2013.
Submitters must then register for the conference by September 15, 2013 or they will NOT be given a presentation slot or be published in the proceedings if they have submitted a manuscript.